Hotel “Monastyrski” is located in the center of old town on one of the oldest streets of the Upper Town Minsk - Kirilla & Mefodya Str.
The hotel complex is located in the restored building of the 17th century (1624 year), in the former monastery of the bernadines.
The monastery occupied the whole block and included a church with a fraternal body and wooden buildings, such as the refectory, school, hospital, stables, brewery. After Kastus Kalinovskiy insurrection the monastery was closed and handed over for the use of the city council.
The reconstruction and restoration of the monastery took place in 2009 – 2014. During this process it was managed to keep all the architectural elements of the building of the XIX century.